Orders are generally dispatched from our warehouse located in Victoria the next working day after full payment is received. Delivery fees are charged based on your location, size and weight of your order and the carrier that provides the best rate. The delivery cost will be displayed during the checkout process, prior to payment and order confirmation, and included in the total price of your order. Please check all your details and address carefully and ensure that they are correct before submitting your purchase.
Artiss is working mainly with 4 couriers – Australia Post, Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers), Allied Express and Team Global Express – to provide the best delivery option for you with the most reasonable price and quickest service.
- Items that weigh 22kg or less will be dispatched with Australia Post
- Parcels that weigh 22kg or less and with lower cost than Australia Post will be dispatched with Aramex
- Parcels that weigh over 22kg are mostly dispatched with Allied Express
- Parcels that weigh less than 30kg may also be dispatched with Team Global Express
Couriers other than Australia Post do not deliver to the post office (PO box, Parcel Locker and Parcel Collect addresses). If you have provided us with an undeliverable address or other incorrect information, your parcel will not be dispatched until you have updated us with the accurate information.
Pick-up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution centre can dispatch all orders efficiently.
Track Your Parcel
Once your order has been dispatched, you will be provided with tracking details for tracking your parcel through the following websites:
- Australia Post – http://auspost.com.au/track/
- Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers) – https://aramex.com.au/tools/track/
- Allied Express – http://alliedexpress.com.au/
- Team Global Express – https://www.teamglobalexp.com/
Delivery Time Frame
The estimated delivery time frames are:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3-5 working days;
- For customers in NSW, SA and ACT, approximately 4-8 working days;
- For customers in QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7-10 working days.
These time frames are for reference only. Delivery may take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 working days, please contact our customer service representative.
- Delivery time only starts after customers’ payments have been cleared and the order has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 working day after receipt of cleared payment).
- We are unable to guarantee delivery on any specific dates or times, as our delivery partners would also be unable to guarantee such deliveries.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
Most undelivered parcels cannot be delivered due to the incorrect address being provided to us. Therefore, please check your address carefully when placing your order. A redelivery fee will occur if the parcel is re-sent to you. Depending on circumstances, the customer may need to bear the cost.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is home to receive the delivery, the courier will leave a missed delivery or calling card with further details on how to be united with your parcel. When the courier is Australia Post, the parcel will be sent to a nearby post office from where you have 10 business days to collect it. With other couriers, you may be able to arrange redelivery or pick-up at a depot or collection point. Redelivery may require a fee.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A redelivery cost will occur if the parcel has to be re-sent.