At Artiss, we stand behind every product that we sell. Simply because your satisfaction matters a great deal to us. Our products are generally offered with 12-month warranties. Some products will be provided with extended warranties for your peace of mind. These warranties are in addition to standard statutory consumer rights and comply with return, repairs and replacement policies that are consistent with Australian Consumer Laws.
Warranty is non-transferrable. However, if you are our reseller, warranty will be provided to your customers.
If your products arrive damaged, you must notify us of the problem within 2 working days of receipt.
You can make a claim for product failures during the warranty period and products arriving damaged by providing us with the following information:
- A detailed description of the problem with supporting photographic and/or video evidence
- Proof of purchase, such as in the form of a tax invoice
- The remedy you are requesting: a replacement, repair, refund or credit
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted with instructions on how to proceed. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
Refunds generally take up to 2 working days to process and we will notify you once your refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A remedy will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
If your goods are received with missing or incorrect parts, or if you wish to purchase spare parts, please contact our customer service for assistance.
Change of Mind
To give you complete peace of mind, Artiss offers a 30-day Change of Mind Policy. You have the option to return any unopened, unused Artiss item in its original packaging for any reason, within 30 days of receiving the item. But a full refund is not provided for change-of-mind returns, the return postage cost and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. We recommend that you take the time to preview your orders before proceeding with the purchase.
Certain types of products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact our customer service for more information.
If you would like to return your item for your money back, please follow the below procedure:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information of your order number and item that you wish to return.
- You will be advised with a return authorisation number and our return address
- Include the return authorisation number with your returned item so your return can be processed as soon as possible.
- All included accessories and bonus items must be returned together with your main purchase item.
- The item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and must be in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive the item.
- You cannot stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place the postage sticker on the outer packaging.
If the above requirements are not satisfied, Artiss reserves the right not to offer a refund for change-of-mind returns. Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used to pay for your order. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the return postage cost and 15% restocking fee.