Warranty and Refunds Policy
The website https://www.Artiss.com.au (the Site) is owned and operated by New Aim Pty Ltd (ABN 50 115 804 432) trading as Artiss (we, our, us). References to “You” and “your” on this page means a customer of this Site.
At Artiss, we stand behind every product that we sell. Your satisfaction matters a great deal to us. This Warranty and Refunds Policy (Policy) applies to any purchases you make on the Site (Product). By using the Site or purchasing a Product you agree to be bound by this Policy.
The warranties and refund rights outlined in this Policy are in addition to any standard statutory consumer rights and guarantees that may apply under the Australian Consumer Law contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL). Depending on the circumstances, under the ACL, you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or a refund and in some cases compensation for damages and loss.
The rights under this Policy are non-transferrable. However, if you are one of our retailers, warranties will be available to your customers.
Damaged/Faulty Product Warranty
In addition to your rights under the ACL, we offer a warranty against defects of our Products (Product Warranty) for 1 year upon delivery.
If your Product arrives defective upon delivery (Defective Product), to make a claim under the Product Warranty, you must notify us of the problem within 2 working days of the Product’s receipt by providing us with the following information via the Contact Us form on the Site:
- a detailed description of the problem with the Defective Product with supporting photographic or video evidence;
- proof of purchase of the Defective Product, such as in the form of a tax invoice; and
- the remedy you are seeking, being a replacement, repair or refund of the Defective Product, or a Site credit (up to the value of the price you paid for the Defective Product).
Once your claim under the Product Warranty is assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted with instructions on how to proceed. Please do not attempt to return the Defective Product for the purposes of claiming the Product Warranty without approval by us.
Any refunds generally take up to 2 working days to process and we will notify you once your refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A remedy under the Product Warranty will not be provided if, in our reasonable opinion, the Defective Product has been misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers in relation to Products.
If your Product is received with missing or incorrect parts, or if you wish to purchase spare parts, please contact our customer service for assistance via the Contact Us form on the Site.
Change of Mind
To give you complete peace of mind, Artiss offers a 30-day Change of Mind Policy. You have the option to return at your cost any unopened, unused Artiss Product in its original packaging for any reason, within 30 days of receiving the Product. A full refund is not provided for change-of-mind returns: a 10% restocking fee (Admin Costs) based on the total purchase price will be deducted from your refund. If you request us to provide you with a return label, the cost of this return label will also be deducted from your refund in addition to the Admin Costs. We recommend that you take the time to preview your orders before proceeding with the purchase.
Please contact our customer service for more information via the Contact Us form on the Site.
If you would like to return your Product for your money back, please follow the below procedure:
- Contact us through the Contact Us form on the Site with information of your order number and Product that you wish to return.
- We will request a photo to confirm that it is an Artiss Product and in an acceptable condition for return under the Change of Mind Policy.
- If accepted, you will be advised with a return authorisation number and our return address.
- Include the return authorisation number with your returned Product so your return can be processed as soon as possible.
- All included accessories and bonus items must be returned together with your main Product to be returned.
- The Product cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, or have any packaging or tags removed, and must be in 100% sellable condition when we receive the Product.
- You must not stick or write anything on the Product or its packaging. You can only place the postage sticker on the outer packaging.
If the above requirements are not satisfied, Artiss reserves the right not to offer a refund for change-of-mind returns.
Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used to pay for your Product. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the Admin Costs. If we provide a return label to you, the cost of the return label will also be deducted.
New Aim Pty Ltd (ABN 50 115 804 432) trading as Artiss
Last updated: 21 March 2023